73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
Friday 31 October 2014 @ 10:46
FROM SMALL BEGINNINGS, LARGER BUSINESSES GROW. 73 HIRE IS A YOUNG EQUIPMENT HIRE BUSINESS, SITUATED ON HIGHWAY 73, NEAR DARFIELD ABOUT 50 KM WEST OF CHRISTCHURCH IN NEW ZEALAND.
Owner operators Les Barnett and Catherine Field achieved a milestone in their fledging business when they took delivery of their very first Genie® product, a Genie® GS™-2669 RT scissor lift. Servicing a rural community with hobby farmers and local trades, 73 Hire has an excellent range of small farm machinery and general hire equipment.
“We were getting enquiries for scissors from local builders and contractors,” said Catherine Field.
“While we cross hired whenever we could, it was becoming difficult to cover all needs. So we did our research and purchased the Genie® GS™-2669 RT scissor lift from Youngman Richardson & Co”; NZ Genie distributor.
In the short time that 73 Hire have had the Genie scissor lift in their fleet, it has been well utilized by customers. In the first week it was out of the yard for four and a half days.
“We’re really happy with the Genie® scissor lift,” Barnett said. “As we grow we’ll get more Genie® access equipment.
It’s a matter of whether we go for a bigger scissor next or look at smaller lifts to fit through doorways.”
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance