Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
Wednesday 29 October 2014 @ 17:56
TO SERVICE THE GROWING NEEDS OF THE NEW SOUTH WALES CONSTRUCTION AND MINING INDUSTRIES, ACCESS GROUP AUSTRALIA HAS ESTABLISHED AN ON-THE-GROUND ACCESS HIRE AUSTRALIA DISTRIBUTION DIVISION AND FACILITY IN THE CITY OF NEWCASTLE.
Access Hire, a specialist division of Access Group, has opened a new branch office in Hexham, Newcastle.
According to Tom Fraser, Group General Manager for Access Group, the NSW facility will deliver east coast clients with an improved service for hiring and buying quality EWPs.
“We established this branch after close consultation with our local NSW clients and expect the business to deliver positive economic benefits to the City of Newcastle as well as its surrounding districts.”
“Strategically, the time to set up shop in Newcastle was right. The government’s planned revitalisation and urban renewal of Newcastle provided the impetus for us to expand our national footprint into this area.”
Industry professional and Newcastle local, David Tripodi, who has over of 12 years of experience with the major projects and construction industries, is spearheading the operation.
“While we’ve been servicing clients in the region with satellite operations for many years, our new premises represent an important opportunity for the construction industry, not only in Newcastle, but more broadly throughout NSW and Queensland.” David Tripodi said.
With construction earmarked as one of Australia’s ongoing economic success stories, Tripodi believes the value Access Hire will bring to the region will be welcomed by the industry.
“The biggest advantage to NSW customers is we offer the whole solution; from hire and purchase through to specialist transportation and equipment service and repairs."
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance