Adelaide Service expands
Wednesday 30 October 2013 @ 11:48
The level of customer support in the South Australian market has been boosted with the appointment of Nick Keith to the position of Field Service Technician. Nick joins Jason Harvey and Reg Thompson as part of the SA Service Team.
Together Jason, Reg and Nick are responsible for providing Genie customers with service and aftermarket support on elevating work platforms, telescopic material handlers, light towers and other associated Genie® products.
Prior to joining Genie, Nick had a wealth of industry experience as a Field Service Technician working for Coates and previously with NTP Forklifts.
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- Meet the Service Managers and their team of technicians
- Ready Set-TFS
- Terex Family Business
- Late Night Service Support
- HIANZ Highlights
- NSW Industry Gathering at Westrac
- AAH Team Backs GS-69RT Scissor Lifts
- Service support expands in Darwin
- Darwin the hub for top end expansion
- Genie Z-135 reaching high in South Australia
- Adelaide Service expands
- CONEXPO 2014 - Are You Going?
- Survey enhances Genie customer service
- AL6-series light tower
- Genie Lift Proudly Admits to Turning 40
- GS-69 RT Series - Scissor Lifts
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message - November 2013
- General Manager's Message