First Genie GS-4047 Sold
Thursday 15 August 2013 @ 09:56
The very first Genie® GS™-4047 has now been sold in Australia. The Genie GS-4047 customer is a Brisbane-based hire and renta l company, which already has Genie as the favoured brand in their fleet.
The new Genie GS-4047 is a purpose designed full height drive self-propelled electric scissor lift that meets the demands of tightly packed, high rise indoor spaces. The GS-4047 lifts up to 350 kg to a maximum working height of 13.70 m and a platform height of 11.70 m.
Contact your local Sales Manager to find out more about the GS-4047.
- Terex Financial Services
- Backing Industry in the Top End
- Club Genie
- ZX-135/70 Significant Redesign and Improvements
- Taking Genie Training to Karratha
- Providing a Viable Solution For Aging Equipment
- Global hire & services Expansion into Cairns
- Trukai Industries Acquires Genie Articulating Boom Lift
- Report On The Asia Pacific Region
- GENERAL MANAGERS MESSAGE
- Meet the Genie Parts interpreter Team
- Genie BBQ Trailer Ready for action
- Life in the Pilbara
- The Human Side of Working in the Pilbara
- GS-1932 Trailer Package
- Terex Ranked Worlds #1 in Access
- First Genie GS-4047 Sold
- Innovation Drives Genie Leadership