General Manager's Message
Tuesday 29 October 2013 @ 14:23
Welcome to another edition of the Blue News, the magazine for Genie customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Whilst business remains challenging for everyone, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) Australia is continuing to invest in its value proposition and new products. To this end I am pleased to announce that we have joined forces with NEPEAN Transport in Sydney and will be selling the Genie® AL™6 light tower throughout Australia and New Zealand. NEPEAN produces a high-quality product and together with our after-market support network we are confident that this product will meet our customer needs. The AL6 light tower come in two models, 6000 watt and 9000 watt with hydraulic outriggers available as an option.
At the end of 2012, we surveyed our customers to learn how we could better support you and your business. Whilst the results were positive with more than 1/3 of our customers highly likely to recommend Genie, the data also revealed that there is still a lot more we could be doing to help our customers grow their businesses. Armed with this data, the Genie leadership team developed a three year strategic plan designed to deliver a superior customer experience. The core of the strategic plan comprises three fundamental elements namely, products, aftermarket support and the Genie team. Over the next three years, we will be focusing on these three key areas with the ultimate aim of better supporting our customers. I look forward to reporting our progress in future editions of Blue News.
From an after-market perspective we are focusing on supporting our customers where you need us. We now have full-time support in the Pilbara and this is only the beginning with growth in parts and service also planned for central Queensland and Darwin.
In closing I’d like to thank you for your business last financial year and look forward to earning your business each and every day. Happy reading!
General Manager Genie Australia
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- Meet the Service Managers and their team of technicians
- Ready Set-TFS
- Terex Family Business
- Late Night Service Support
- HIANZ Highlights
- NSW Industry Gathering at Westrac
- AAH Team Backs GS-69RT Scissor Lifts
- Service support expands in Darwin
- Darwin the hub for top end expansion
- Genie Z-135 reaching high in South Australia
- Adelaide Service expands
- CONEXPO 2014 - Are You Going?
- Survey enhances Genie customer service
- AL6-series light tower
- Genie Lift Proudly Admits to Turning 40
- GS-69 RT Series - Scissor Lifts
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message - November 2013
- General Manager's Message