Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
Wednesday 29 October 2014 @ 14:27
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN THE DARWIN MARKET IS SET TO BE STRONGER THAN EVER WITH GENIE COMMITTED TO ESTABLISHING A TECHNICAL SUPPORT BRANCH. THE NEW GENIE BRANCH IN DARWIN IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETELY OPERATIONAL DURING NOVEMBER.
The driving force behind the new branch is the increase in construction and large projects in Darwin. Genie access equipment is in high demand and Genie is committed to supporting these customers exactly where it is needed.
The new Darwin branch brings to six, the number of parts and service branches operated by Genie in Australia.
Full details will be included in the next edition of Blue News.
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance