Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
Thursday 20 March 2014 @ 08:44
In an industry constantly striving for time and cost efficiencies, Genie has launched a range of on-line programs with the specific objective of delivering excellent customer support.
Genie On-Line Technical Training is a first in Australia. This is a great boon for customers operating in remote and distant locations. Instead of travelling to attend a formal Genie service program in one of the capital cities, Genie On-Line training allows customers to complete a series of training modules at their place of work.
“This is the ultimate in convenience and cost effectiveness for Genie customers,” said Reg Moss, Genie National Service Manager.
“Once registered, technicians are able to complete introductory Genie training on electrics, hydraulics and machine inspection via the on-line Learning Management System (LMS) before attending face to face training:”
The new On-Line Technical Training programs from Genie utilize a combination of video, animation and narration to create an interactive learning environment. Launched in January 2014, the response to the courses has been exceptional, not only in Australia but in Asian markets, too.
Additional courses will be progressively rolled out, the expectation being that there will be 20 training modules on line by mid-2014.
The Genie On-Line training course reinforces the Genie commitment in providing excellent customer support packages. In addition, the Parts Portal, another On-Line support package was released to Genie customers in late-2012.
The Parts Portal is an online system which allows customers to access and order Genie parts on a 24/7 basis. Customers can log in to access data, view parts lists, pricing, availability, in short everything that is available by speaking to a Genie parts interpreter. The real benefit is that customers can go parts shopping at a time that best suits their schedule, be that day or night, week day or weekend.
Once the required parts have been identified, checked as being in stock and purchased, an order can be placed for delivery. Whenever there is the need for greater parts support, customers can call Genie on the toll free parts hotline and speak to a Genie Parts Interpreter for personal assistance.
Genie is absolutely committed to providing the best aftermarket support in the access industry. The launch of Genie On-Line training and the Genie Parts Portal are two important initiatives that assists Genie customers.
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts