Genie Lift Proudly Admits to Turning 40
Wednesday 30 October 2013 @ 10:21
Forty years ago, in 1973, designers were striving to produce a new material lift. Ultimately it was named the Genie Lift and today we refer to it simply as the GL.
Over the intervening years since 1973, we have seen an enormous number of new and exciting machines developed by Genie and put into the workplace. Often it’s easy to forget where it all began and how far the Genie engineers have brought our products.
This simple lift is responsible for spawning a range which now boasts four model heights, multiple load handling configurations, and a lifting capacity of up to 227kg /500 lbs. With many thousands of units sold, it’s hard to imagine all of the tasks this lift has completed over the years.
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- Meet the Service Managers and their team of technicians
- Ready Set-TFS
- Terex Family Business
- Late Night Service Support
- HIANZ Highlights
- NSW Industry Gathering at Westrac
- AAH Team Backs GS-69RT Scissor Lifts
- Service support expands in Darwin
- Darwin the hub for top end expansion
- Genie Z-135 reaching high in South Australia
- Adelaide Service expands
- CONEXPO 2014 - Are You Going?
- Survey enhances Genie customer service
- AL6-series light tower
- Genie Lift Proudly Admits to Turning 40
- GS-69 RT Series - Scissor Lifts
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message - November 2013
- General Manager's Message