Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
Monday 04 August 2014 @ 15:40
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT GENIE HAS BEEN STRENGTHENED WITH THE ON-LINE TRAINING PROGRAM NOW MORE ACCESSIBLE THAN EVER. THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT AT GENIE HAS REDUCED THE COST OF TRAINING MODULES.
Genie customers will now pay just $150 per training module. Customers who previously bought a training seat under the old pricing structure can claim a free Genie training seat and reap the benefits of further training.
“Our objective is to increase the skills of more technical support people by providing training in a variety of formats,” said Mitch Ely, National Operations Manager at Terex Aerial Work Platforms.
“The on-line training program has proven a great benefit to our customers."
There are currently 20 on-line training modules available. These cover basic, intermediate and advanced courses. The twenty modules include various units on boom lifts, scissor lifts and trailer mounts.
The Genie on-line training program allows customers to participate in training at a time, place and pace that best suits them.
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance