Genie Popular in the Barossa
Monday 20 January 2014 @ 14:14
Barossa valley hire is a family owned And operated business, achieving Great success in the general hire And party hire segments. 2013 has Been another very successful year.
During the year, MD Mark Burton made further inroads to the access market where Barossa Valley Hire is making their mark. With two Genie® electric scissor lifts in the fleet together with a range of Genie® duct lifts, Barossa Valley Hire recently acquired Genie TZ50/30 DS trailer mounted boom lift. This unit has been added to the fleet to support demand from electrical contractors, shed constructors, plumbers and other building trades.
The significance of the latest acquisition is demonstrated by the new Genie TZ-50 lift being on display at the biannual Barossa Valley Hire customer appreciation night, staged at Maggie Beer’s function centre.
“The Genie people have worked with us to bring the TZ-50 into our fleet,” said Mark Burton. “It’s a great product and already it is in high demand amongst our customer base.”
- The Original Genie Lift
- Milestone 1000th genie® GS-4047
- Genie Manuals Faster Than Ever
- Providing Solutions for Tough Challenges
- Genie® SX-180 The Highlight at Hire 14
- The Time Is Right To Grow Your Fleet
- The Ultimate Tour
- Genie Popular in the Barossa
- Go Hire Local Hirer Winning in Darwin
- Adelaide now running hot
- Sydney Market Heats Up
- On-Line Training - First in Australia
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message
- UpHire Commits to New Generation ZX-135/70
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers