Genie® SX-180 The Highlight at Hire 14
Monday 20 January 2014 @ 16:18
The annual Hire and Rental Industry Association Expo, Hire 14, which will be staged at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, will have a single highlight, the Australian launch of the world’s tallest self propelled boom lift, the Genie® SX-180.
Lock in the dates in your diary now, April 29 to May 2, for the official unveiling of the Genie SX-180 boom lift. This will be the first opportunity in Australia to not only view but also evaluate the performance of this incredible machine.
While several pre-production orders have already been received in Australia and New Zealand for the Genie SX-180, it is anticipated that further orders will be placed at HIRE 14 following demonstration of this new release boom lift model.
The Australian access market has a wide range of challenging height applications which will drive demand for the SX-180 boom lift. Genie is committed to servicing the demanding height requirements of building maintenance, construction, telecommunications and mining with the Genie SX-180 boom lift.
The annual HRIA expo brings together all the major businesses in the hire and rental industry. Genie is looking forward to once again presenting a large display of equipment, meeting up with our customers, and staging our celebrated customer appreciation night.
- The Original Genie Lift
- Milestone 1000th genie® GS-4047
- Genie Manuals Faster Than Ever
- Providing Solutions for Tough Challenges
- Genie® SX-180 The Highlight at Hire 14
- The Time Is Right To Grow Your Fleet
- The Ultimate Tour
- Genie Popular in the Barossa
- Go Hire Local Hirer Winning in Darwin
- Adelaide now running hot
- Sydney Market Heats Up
- On-Line Training - First in Australia
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message
- UpHire Commits to New Generation ZX-135/70
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers