Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
Friday 31 October 2014 @ 11:59
THE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT IS SPECIFICALLY FOCUSED UPON TRAINING, TECHNICAL SUPPORT INCLUDING PHONE SUPPORT AND QUALITY CONTROL. SUPPORTING THIS GROUP IS A 12 MONTH OPERATIONAL PLAN DESIGNED TO ACHIEVE KEY OBJECTIVES THROUGHOUT THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION.
Quality is the cornerstone of any successful operation and Genie is no exception. The quality program will see a three way connection established linking the Genie global manufacturing plants, customers and Genie team members. Quality issues experienced by customers will be matched against output from the factory.
Short term solutions will be implemented at the PDI level to ensure quality expectations are met.
In the realm of technical training, schedules are to be established to allow the accurate delivery of technical training to customers and team members.
Technical support is to be further enhanced so as to supply a high level of support via the Genie call centre in the Asia Pacific region. The call centre is to operate with the team having the highest level of technical knowledge available to Genie team members.
“We are absolutely committed to the Technical Department and its objectives. It is central to delivering the Genie value proposition to customers and end users.” said Mitch Ely.
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance