Genie - The Original Material Lifts
Monday 24 February 2014 @ 18:09
The Genie brand was born in 1966 with the original Genie® Hoist. The product was a unique portable pneumatic lift that was so successful, it launched the development of a full range of material lifts and aerial work platforms used throughout the world today.
Many attempts have been made to emulate the innovative design of Genie material lifts, which is a testament to the originality and industry leadership of the Genie brand.
Now, almost five decades after the first Genie Hoist was developed, the key factors behind the success of the Genie material lifts remain the cornerstone of the products: innovation, lightweight, and easy to use. The lifts are purposefully designed to enhance productivity in a wide variety of applications.
As well as the attributes of quality, durability and performance embodied in the Genie brand, Genie offers genuine parts, service and support across Australia and New Zealand.
Since the introduction of the original Genie Hoist, Genie has been developing sound lifting solutions for the workplace. Today’s Genie Super Hoist™ material lift continues the heritage of innovation. The contemporary design is incredibly compact and designed to lift, position and install a wide variety of materials, including metal and fibreboard, air ducts, overhead sprinklers/plumbing, plasterboard and electrical fixtures. This portable telescopic, pneumatic hoist that can lift 136kg loads to heights of 3.8m, or 113kg loads up to 5.6m.
Beyond the Genie Super Hoist lift, a broad range of associated material lifting solutions are available from Genie in this category.
The Genie Superlift Contractor® (SLC) material lift is ideal for construction firms and all types of contractors and is well suited for industrial applications and HVAC installations. The SLC is hand winch operated and can be easily operated by one person with the ability to lift, lower and move loads of up to 295kg.
The Genie Lift™ product comes in three base models and is ideal for all your material handling needs. It is well suited for shipping/receiving, lifting heavy material to or from shelves, installing and repairing HVAC components, lifting and moving parts and other manufacturing applications.
A common element across the Genie material lift product line is ease of operation. These units are in high demand right across the world amongst a diverse array of trades and applications. Indeed, the range of models within the Genie lineup is the biggest in the business.
Genie lifts. Affordable, versatile and well supported. There is much to like about the range of Genie lightweight material lifts in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Genie Australia Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 7 3456 4444
Mobile +61 4844 3364
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts