Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
Tuesday 13 May 2014 @ 15:35
The 2014 Genie Customer Appreciation night “Taking you Higher, 2014” proved to be the night of nights for the Australian and New Zealand Hire Industry. The once in a lifetime dinner was staged in the middle of the playing field at Metricon Stadium where Genie delivered a memorable night of glittering proportions.
The highlight of the function was the launch of the Genie SX-180. Fittingly the official Australian and New Zealand launch of the latest and tallest super boom in the Genie fleet, was conducted before the very people who make Genie great... our customers.
Accompanied by a dazzling show of spotlights, fireworks, music and an account of Genie’s achievements, the SX-180 was raised into the night sky to its full towering height of 180’ well above the stadium lighting towers.
Brad Lawrence, General Manager of Genie Australia, introduced the Genie SX-180 stating that “this model represented a real game changer for our industry”.
“Already we have sold five of these babies and there’s more orders to come,” said Brad Lawrence.
President of Terex AWP, Matt Fearon, was present at “Taking You Higher, 2014” and addressed the assembled Genie customers, speaking in glowing terms about Genie’s position in the market and the company’s buoyant outlook.
“The launch of the SX-180 demonstrates the absolute confidence we have in the organisation,” Matt Fearon said.
Metricon Stadium is the home ground for the AFL team, the Gold Coast Suns. On arrival guests enjoyed a behind the scene experience in the players’ inner sanctum for welcome drinks. The Genie guests were then ushered down the home players race, bursting through an AFL style banner as the cheerleaders, cheered the guests onto the field for sumptuous carvery dinner. Customers marvelled at the stadium, and enjoyed the atmosphere. Genie thanked the customers for their business by scrolling names over the large scoreboard screen. The festivities continued with the SX-180 launch, fireworks, dancers and a live band.
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts