Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
Friday 31 October 2014 @ 12:15
THE DRIVE SYSTEM ON LARGER ELECTRIC SLAB SCISSOR LIFTS HAS BEEN FURTHER ENHANCED WITH A NEW, BEEFED UP DRIVE SYSTEM.
We listened to customers who reported difficulties when climbing ramps on trucks.
To overcome this issue, the pump displacement has been increased from 4cc/rev to 5.6cc/rev.
This increases the flow to drive motors, improving ramp climbing performance and getting the Genie scissor on the job site faster.
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance