NSW Industry Gathering at Westrac
Wednesday 30 October 2013 @ 13:38
The NSW branches of the Elevating Work Platform Association of Australia and the Telescopic Handler Association of Australia recently held a member get together at the Westrac facility at Tomago, near Newcastle.
Westrac is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar dealers in the world. The 23 hectare site consists of 12 purpose built structures which include a 12,000m2 Parts Store, General Construction Workshop, a Highway Truck Centre, main Administration Building, Heavy Construction Workshop and a two million litre underground storage tank for recyclable water.
“The Westrac facility is one of the most impressive properties that I’ve been fortunate enough to visit,” said Michael Scott, Regional Sales Manager NSW, NT & NZ.
“The day included a tour of Westrac, BBQ lunch and the association meeting. As a means to get people interested and involved on the EWPA and TSMA, the visit to Westrac was certainly a winner.”
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- Meet the Service Managers and their team of technicians
- Ready Set-TFS
- Terex Family Business
- Late Night Service Support
- HIANZ Highlights
- NSW Industry Gathering at Westrac
- AAH Team Backs GS-69RT Scissor Lifts
- Service support expands in Darwin
- Darwin the hub for top end expansion
- Genie Z-135 reaching high in South Australia
- Adelaide Service expands
- CONEXPO 2014 - Are You Going?
- Survey enhances Genie customer service
- AL6-series light tower
- Genie Lift Proudly Admits to Turning 40
- GS-69 RT Series - Scissor Lifts
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message - November 2013
- General Manager's Message