Providing Solutions for Tough Challenges
Monday 20 January 2014 @ 16:25
Every now and then, Genie is asked to provide a solution to a problem which comes out of left field. We see these requests as challenges to be met head on and solved.
A recent task involved the supply of three Genie® Z™-45/22 battery powered booms. The curve ball is that these booms were required to work in New Zealand in Zone 1 conditions, (a workplace where highly flammable materials are present) specifically, the Air New Zealand Paint facility in Christchurch. The booms were modified to meet the regulations required for an enclosed painting situation.
However specialised or seemingly unusual your application may be, chances are that Genie has seen it before, handled it before and provided the access equipment that you specifically need.
- The Original Genie Lift
- Milestone 1000th genie® GS-4047
- Genie Manuals Faster Than Ever
- Providing Solutions for Tough Challenges
- Genie® SX-180 The Highlight at Hire 14
- The Time Is Right To Grow Your Fleet
- The Ultimate Tour
- Genie Popular in the Barossa
- Go Hire Local Hirer Winning in Darwin
- Adelaide now running hot
- Sydney Market Heats Up
- On-Line Training - First in Australia
- Report on the Asia Pacific region
- General Manager's Message
- UpHire Commits to New Generation ZX-135/70
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers