Terex Financial Services
Thursday 15 August 2013 @ 16:52
Terex Financial Services™ in Australia and New Zealand continues to develop with growing acceptance amongst Genie and Terex customers.
In a recent boost to the finance program, Terex Financial Services (TFS) has entered into a relationship with an additional high profile funder. Having access to multiple funding sources helps customers receive the best possible deal.
Currently major financiers are sending mixed messages to the access industry, and the appetite for funding access equipment has waned a little. Our funders have made an ongoing commitment through formal agreements to TFS that they will continue to fund Genie® equipment regardless of the economic climate.
Record low interest rates mean that there has never been a better time to finance equipment. Get in now at the bottom of the interest rate cycle and benefit in the coming years. “This is the perfect time to retire old equipment and upgrade with new Genie technology. A reduction in average fleet age will lead to increased efficiencies and less downtime,” said Country Manager Adam Phillips.
“At Terex Financial Services we are part of the Terex family, we understand the access industry and the way it operates. We are completely in tune with your needs and know the very best way to assist you to upgrade your fleet.”
- Terex Financial Services
- Backing Industry in the Top End
- Club Genie
- ZX-135/70 Significant Redesign and Improvements
- Taking Genie Training to Karratha
- Providing a Viable Solution For Aging Equipment
- Global hire & services Expansion into Cairns
- Trukai Industries Acquires Genie Articulating Boom Lift
- Report On The Asia Pacific Region
- GENERAL MANAGERS MESSAGE
- Meet the Genie Parts interpreter Team
- Genie BBQ Trailer Ready for action
- Life in the Pilbara
- The Human Side of Working in the Pilbara
- GS-1932 Trailer Package
- Terex Ranked Worlds #1 in Access
- First Genie GS-4047 Sold
- Innovation Drives Genie Leadership