WA EWPA - Trade Night
Friday 31 October 2014 @ 10:00
THE ACCESS GROUP RECENTLY HOSTED AT THEIR FACILITY IN CANNING VALE, A COMBINED EWPA AND HRIA TRADE NIGHT. THIS WAS THE SECOND SUCH MEETING FOR 2014.
The industry backed trade nights are an excellent opportunity for people from all segments of the industry to meet and discuss industry trends. Beyond the formal meetings, the trade night is also taken as an opportunity to view and discuss best practices, and showcase products and innovation.
The function was a superb opportunity for Genie to display its new colour scheme as seen on the Genie® GS™-2669 RT scissor lift.
It was also a timely opportunity to present the new Genie® Operator Protective Structure (OPS) for members of the industry to see firsthand.
Genie is a dedicated supporter of both the EWPA and HRIA.
As a leading entity in the Australian industry, we are committed to actively participating and backing these events.
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance