Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
Friday 31 October 2014 @ 10:53
THE ANNUAL HIRE INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION OF NEW ZEALAND (HIANZ) CONFERENCE WAS STAGED IN THE SCENIC CITY OF ROTORUA FOR 2014. COMPRISING A TRADE SHOW, CONFERENCE AND AWARDS DINNER, THERE WAS ALSO A SOCIAL ASPECT WITH DELEGATES PARTICIPATING IN THE ANNUAL PRESIDENTS CUP.
The two-day trade show was a massive success with the highest number of attendees in seven years registered for the event. The workshop/business sessions included educational and motivational speakers who enthralled all those who attended.
The annual HIANZ conference is an ideal setting for suppliers to the hire industry exhibiting products and networking with customers. Youngman Richardson & Co (YR & Co) did a fantastic job promoting and supporting the Genie® product. YR & Co continually position Genie as a global leader in EWPs. YR & Co is a Principal Sponsor of HIANZ.
Next year will be an amazing opportunity for delegates from NZ and Australia as the 2015 HIANZ Conference will be held in Christchurch. Witness the rebuild of Christchurch firsthand and be inspired by the determination of Canterburians to meet the significant challenges in their city.
- SMARTLINK Control System
- Improved Drive Genie Scissors Climb Better
- Genie Technical Department Does The Heavy Lifting
- Non-Marking Tyres Suit Genie® Z-34/22
- Youngman Richardson & Co Backs Annual NZ Conference
- 73 HIRE - Growing with Genie
- Operations Group Reinforces Genie Can Do Principals
- WA EWPA - Trade Night
- Access Hire Opens Newcastle Branch
- Genie SX-180 Boom Lift Delivering Maintenance Efficiencies
- Youngman Richardson & Co, Build Genie Market Strength
- ALFABS - Invest in Operator Overhead Protection
- Lighting up the roads for the night crew
- Genie Establishes Darwin Branch
- Genie Delivers Overhead Protection for Operators
- Genie announces an update to its existing SmartLink control system
- Bauma China 2014
- Genie On-Line Training More Accessible
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Spring 2014
- General Manager's Message Spring 2014
- Consider this for Equipment Finance