ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 14:10
Here’s one for those who not only want to know what’s up and coming in the access and hire equipment industry, but also have a hankering for Southern-style USA hospitality and good times generally – the American Rental Association (ARA) Rental Show in New Orleans, from February 22-25, 2015.
In classic US style, the show will be big, with more than 675 exhibitors. Naturally, Genie will be one of them, and amongst the biggest, showcasing a wide range of our latest products, including the new Genie® Z™-62, an articulating boom with a working height of 20.87 m and a horizontal reach of 12.47 m, and the new Genie® Z™-33, a lightweight electric articulating boom with a reach of 12 m, providing quiet, emission-free operation.
Also on show will be the Genie® TZ™-34/20 trailer mounted boom, Genie Super Series aerial work platforms, and the Genie® SLC™ Superlift Contractor enabling a single operator to move loads of up to 294 kg.
During the show, Genie will be hosting a Customer Appreciation Event at the WWII Museum on Monday 23rd February. If you’re thinking of attending, please contact your regional Genie sales manager for more details.
More information on the show can be found at www.therentalshow.com
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series