Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 15:14
As Australia’s leading supplier of access equipment, 2014 was a year of major achievement for Genie, underlined by consistent positive customer feedback.
“We’ve received excellent customer reaction via our call centre and onsite training visits, with a number of common themes presenting regularly throughout 2014,” said Alastair Mitchell, Technical Support and Training Manager, who leads the Genie Training Department.
“Customers consistently noted that Genie equipment is easy to maintain, while our service training consistently received the thumbs up, especially for those new to the industry and those wishing to upskill into the latest technologies such as the Smartlink control system.”
The flexibility of the Genie service training platform proved to be a positive for customers. “Our online service training is available to any customer at any location, at any time,” said Alastair. “Our face-to- face courses are also popular.” Genie conducts face-to-face service training all around Australia and New Zealand, with two sessions a year in most of the locations. To underline its training success in 2014, 55% of customers ranked the service training courses offered by Genie, as “excellent,” with a further 39% rating them “better than expected.” To find out more about face-to-face service training sessions in your state, visit www.genielift.com.au/training/face-to-face.
“The fact we offer the flexibility to train in remote locations and meet customer’s needs in even far flung places such as the Pilbara, was another tick for Genie.”
Customer feedback also revealed that the highly trained technicians at Genie scored well, thanks to their excellent reputation for maintaining minimal downtimes. “We work hard to make sure our customers have the most accurate and latest information they need to keep their Genie machines out and working,” said Alastair.
Genie is also highly regarded for the knowledge and experience of its trainers. Alastair Mitchell, for example, will chalk up eight years with Genie in April 2015. He started in 2007 as Field Service Technician before moving to training in 2011. In truth, his experience dates back to 1998 when he started in the access industry, so clearly he is a man who knows what he is doing when it comes to booms and scissors. With a penchant for customer service, Alastair said, “I enjoy getting out to our customers and branches to meet technicians and the mechanics working with Genie and our customers.” To find out more about how the Genie Training Department can enhance your experience, call Alastair Mitchell directly on 07 3456 4452.
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series