'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 13:40
COME SEE IT AT THE UPCOMING HRIA CONVENTION IN ADELAIDE, 29-30 APRIL 2015.
This is the first rough terrain, high performance scissor lift with both electric and diesel power - which is where its BE name, for ‘bi-energy’, comes from.
This unique motive system enables the GS-69 BE Hybrid to, for example, commence work outside on a greenfield site using diesel power to recharge the batteries and power hand tools when no mains power is available, then move inside in DC electric mode, producing no emissions or engine noise, once the building is constructed.
The real benefit to operators of the Genie GS-69 BE scissor lift is the versatility and convenience the machine provides. It enables them to use just the one machine on a jobsite, both externally (under diesel) and internally (under rechargeable electric power). No longer do operators have to change machines when the job moves from outside to inside stages.
The great benefit therefore of the Genie GS-69 BE lift to hiring companies, is that the operator hires the machine for a longer duration, meaning greater revenues for the equipment hirer. With this machine, it’s a case of it being the ‘first on, last off’ the jobsite.
From an operator functionality and productivity point of view, the GS-69BE scissors lift excels.
- A selection of 26, 33 and 40 ft platform height models
- Lift capacities ranging from 363 kg to 680 kg
- Tight 2.11 m inside turning circle, offering excellent manoeuvrability
- Short wheelbase and good ground clearance, allowing outstanding ability to handle tough terrain
- A 1.52 m extension deck, providing greater reach and a larger, more productive work area
- Non-marking rough terrain tyres – meaning it is at home anywhere on site
- The choice of operating in hybrid, or all-electric mode
- On-board power generation in hybrid mode.
Peter Stephens, Genie Regional Sales Manager for WA and SA says, “The Genie GS-69 BE offers users great lift and capacity, versatility and ease of service. Depending on the model it can accommodate three or four workers on the platform, and its applications are wide – such as indoor/outdoor painting, overhead electrical work, plumbing, HVAC and data installation to mention a few. Operators will love it - and because of its hybrid power capabilities, will use it for longer. For this reason, hire companies will love it too.“
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series