General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 14:38
Welcome to another edition of Blue News, the magazine for Genie customers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The new year always brings renewed optimism that this year will be better than the last. Whilst 2014 was a challenging year from a rental rates perspective, the industry did enjoy improved utilization fueled by growth in non-residential construction and the commencement of major projects in the Pilbara and Darwin.
The outlook for 2015 again points to rental rates as our industry’s biggest challenge, but on a positive note we should also see an increase in construction activity in most states and from a suppliers perspective you are going to see more new products coming from Genie than ever before. New model booms and telehandlers will be released throughout the year and in the scissor range we are launching the new 69 BE bi-energy which is featured in this magazine.
In February we opened our new branch in Darwin in response to customer demand for Genie support in this growth region. This branch has an extensive range of parts and experienced service technicians to support Genie® products. We also feature in the magazine articles highlighting our parts portal, service training and technical support which are key components of our value proposition and ways Genie can help our customers be more successful.
Happy reading, and as always you can call me directly on my mobile 0408 884461 with any comments or issues.
General Manager Terex AWP Australia
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series