‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
Friday 01 April 2016 @ 00:00
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Public Relations Contact: Anthony O’Brien
Phone: +61 411 578 818
Brisbane, Qld (1 April, 2016) – Genie, a market leader in Australia’s Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) industry, is setting a new benchmark for customer service with its groundbreaking Genie 360 Support initiative.
“Genie 360 Support is the single biggest initiative undertaken by the Genie team in the past decade. It will shake up the entire EWP industry and cement the position of Genie for several decades to come,” said Mitch Ely, National Operations Manager, Terex AWP.
“Driven by industry change and shaped by customer feedback, Genie 360 Support ensures we have a laser-like focus on customer needs. As a complete end-to-end customer Support solution, Genie 360 Support will revolutionise the EWP industry,” adds Ely.
“Access to Genie360 support was our first improvement,” says Ely. “We have delivered one easy 1800 number which allows our customers to access all five core areas. 1800 788 633 will allow Genie customers to experience Genie360 with ease Australia wide.”
Genie 360 Support redefines customer support and delivers reduced downtime, increased productivity and the potential for improved returns across five core areas:
1. Fleet Management Solutions
Genie 360 Support addresses industry requirements to replace or refurbish machines aged 10 years or more. Two options are provided:
- Fleet replacement – Genie 360 Support offers a valuable exit strategy through generous trade-in programs. Genie has established an extensive system of channels to move aged fleet, including export, authorised brokers and retail sales through its established sales network.
- Major Inspection and Fleet Refurbishment – Genie has invested heavily in state-of-the-art heavy maintenance facilities to carry out major inspections and heavy maintenance repairs. Genie is also revolutionising the major inspection program by introducing a recently developed process utilizing data collected from all over the world to provide the most efficient inspections currently performed in the industry, which will deliver significant savings to the customer, improved ROI and reduced downtime.
2. Operator Machine Specific Training via LiftPro
Genie 360 Support offers Verification of Competency (VOC) machine specific training programs for all Genie equipment via our training arm – LiftPro. It is the first manufacturer endorsed and manufacturer operated training program unique in the Australian market.
“We believe this program is world class and will become the benchmark for all future machine specific training programs,” say Ely.
3. Genie Genuine parts, right part, right location
A high rate of parts fill and reduced down time is achieved through:
- National Parts Centre – Customer support has been consolidated into a single National Parts Centre giving Genie customers a 12-hour a day parts support service with accelerated response and supply times, reduced freight costs and delivery of genuine Genie parts to any location across Australia.
- Web portal offers 24/7 access to parts – Genie has tapped into the company’s strong online presence to provide the flexibility and convenience of 24/7 online parts ordering.
4. Service and Maintenance excellence
Genie 360 Support reflects a commitment to fleet productivity through:
- Factory trained technicians
- Latest technology and tooling
- Field servicing and breakdown service with 24/7 support
- Scheduled maintenance
- Warranty support
- Expert workshop repairs
- Comprehensive safety and maintenance inspections, and
- The reassurance of genuine Genie parts
With the introduction of our heavy maintenance facilities, Genie has added dedicated resources to major inspections, freeing up our field service technicians, providing increased support to our customers.
5. Technical Support and Training via TechPro
Genie 360 Support incorporates TechPro – a suite of three training solutions delivering 24/7 technical support to keep Genie machines productive right around the clock.
- National Technical Support Centre – We have established the National Technical Support Centre, which will provide expert advice by qualified Genie technicians. This centre offers an afterhours service between 4.30pm to 7.30am 365 days a year
- Online technical training - The Genie online technician training is free and can be a convenient solution for busy technicians operating within the hire industry.
- Face to face technical training – Customised training packages are available across Australia.
“Genie 360 Support is all about giving the customer more without additional expense. We anticipate this will be a ground-breaker for the EWP industry in Australia – and will continue to underline the Genie reputation for developing smart end to end solutions, customer experience and aftersales support,” said Ely.
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts