Genie Celebrates the First Local Sale of the Z-33/18 Boom Lift
Thursday 31 March 2016 @ 13:30
Genie recently celebrated the first sale of the Z-33/18 boom lift in Australia and New Zealand. Access Solutions NZ has purchased the first four units through Genie partner Youngman Richardson & Co.
Perfect for both indoor and outdoor maintenance work, the new electric boom lifts are a welcome addition to Access Solutions NZ fleet. Michael Biddick, Director at Access Solutions NZ is looking forward to his customers’ response to the Z-33/18 boom lift. “The Z-33/18 boom lift has filled a hole in the market here,” he said. “We now have access to a small electric boom lift that is fit for purpose.
“Previously we would have had to fill that gap with a larger boom lift that may not have been ideal for that project.”
Already, Biddick and his team have noticed a great uptake from their customers, with the Z-33/18 boom lift being used in a variety of projects. “In our Christchurch branch, it’s regularly used by outdoor signage providers, while in Auckland we’ve seen it deployed in a variety of indoor maintenance applications. We’ve had a long term partnership with Genie and Youngman Richardson & Co, and the Z-33/18 boom lift is another example of what is a very successful relationship.”
Z-33/18 boom lift is the perfect all-rounder
Kurt Kinder, Terex AWP, Regional Sales Manager QLD/NZ/South Pacific, has identified a growing market application for the Z-33/18 boom lift. “It is the perfect option for customers looking for a light weight boom lift that can handle all types of projects both indoors and out.”
Combining the Genie FastMast™ boom system with zero tail swing and excellent manoeuvrability, the Z-33/18 boom lift is a small footprint, lightweight, electric boom lift that excels in a variety of indoor and outdoor maintenance environments.
“It’s particularly well-suited to shopping centres, airports and warehouse scenarios where its lightweight, small size and working height of up to 12 m, is a real plus,” Kinder says. “Our partners, Youngman Richardson & Co in NZ have done an outstanding job delivering the first sale of the Z-33/18 boom lift in the ANZ region” Kinder added.
Interested in this new lightweight and compact boom lift?
- Genie 360 Support Product Feature: Genie Lift Pro – Machine Specific Operator Training
- Genie 360 Support Sets New Industry Benchmark for Customer Service
- General Manager's Message - Winter 2016
- Genie Clocks Up 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Lift Pro Prevention the Best Medicine Says UGL Kentz
- Genie Upgrades to New Victorian Location With Enhanced Heavy Maintenance Capabilities
- Genie Celebrates the First Local Sale of the Z-33/18 Boom Lift
- All West Plant Hire Expands with Genie
- GS-4047 Scissor Lift Proves its Worth in the Field for Uphire
- New Aluminium Distributor for Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia Stocks Up