Genie Expands Support in Darwin with new Customer Service Centre
Wednesday 15 July 2015 @ 16:48
The long-term Genie commitment to provide the best after-sale service was boosted by the opening of a new Customer Support Centre at Yarrawonga, in Darwin, in January. Genie celebrated by hosting a joint HRIA/EWPA meeting at the new centre, giving local customers a unique opportunity to inspect the new facility and network with colleagues in the industry.
The new facility gives customers in the Top End the best local access to parts, expert technical advice, and product training. “With Darwin growing so rapidly into a thriving metropolis off the back of numerous mining and construction projects, this new centre is incredibly beneficial in supporting our customers,” says Michael Scott, Terex AWP Regional Sales Manager NSW/NT/NZ.
“Having Genie parts in Darwin has dramatically reduced the time it takes to deliver parts in field. We can now do same-day delivery, which provides a huge uptime benefit to our customers,” Scott says.
Dan Darcey, Branch Manager for Force Corp Darwin, has noticed some significant improvements: “The real benefit for us has come in the time saving in having parts locally. What may have taken a day or more to access previously we can now receive the same day. It also significantly reduces our freight costs. Ultimately, having the parts on site faster gives us a huge productivity gain.”
Darcey also sees value in having local technical support. “We’ve really benefited from the local team’s knowledge. We’re also taking advantage of the local product training next month. Having our guys trained locally both saves us on travel costs as well as provides increased productivity, with the team spending less time out of the field,” he says.
For further information GENIE DARWIN
33 McCourt Road,Yarrawonga NT 0830
Ph +61 8 8931 3155
Fax +61 8 8931 1784
- Access Hire SA Gives Online Portal Improvements the Thumbs up
- Genie Revs up Customers at HRIA Party
- Genie Material Lifts Prominent in Major Perth Shopping Centre Revamp
- Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift popular with Access Rentals Customers
- Niche Product Commands High Rental Rates: Genie® GS™-4047 Scissor Lift
- Genie Expands Support in Darwin with new Customer Service Centre
- Crane Access Leasing to the Hire Industry
- Mike Davis Report: Awards Confirm Genie is on the Right Track
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2015
- HRIA Convention Ignites Interest in the new Genie® Z™-33/18 Boom Lift