Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift popular with Access Rentals Customers
Wednesday 15 July 2015 @ 17:16
By overseeing one of the largest fleets of 19ft scissor lifts in Australia, it’s fair to say that Will Reilly, Director and General Manager of Perth-based, Access Rentals Australia knows a thing or two about the popular and compact Genie GS-1932 scissor lift.
“The GS-1932 is one of our best products because of the features that cater to a wide and varied group of users. It also provides a great return on investment for any size business,” says Reilly.
The GS-1932 is popular with businesses involved in fixing ceilings, mechanical ducting, as well as electrical contractors, according to Reilly. “They hire or buy these machines because they are lightweight, have a great platform area when the extendable platform is out to 2.74 m.”
“The compact size of the GS-1932 allows it to gain access to small areas and through doorways when necessary but it still comes with great height access of 7.8 m. The zero turning radius also works to great effect in small areas,” according to Reilly.
Other features of note include the machine’s 227 kg lift capacity that enables it to convey two* workers and tools, the four 6 V 225 Ah batteries that keep it working for up to ten hours and its 25% gradeability for easy job site delivery.
“Our customers also like the proportional lift and drive function that comes with the GS-1932, as these features allow for great control in tight areas where you need to be aware of your surroundings,” says Reilly. “I’m also impressed with the platform controller with battery charge indicator and the new easier diagnostic display. In combination, these features help the customer more easily monitor the machine’s battery charge.”
* Indoor rating of two occupants, outdoor rating of one occupant.
- Access Hire SA Gives Online Portal Improvements the Thumbs up
- Genie Revs up Customers at HRIA Party
- Genie Material Lifts Prominent in Major Perth Shopping Centre Revamp
- Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift popular with Access Rentals Customers
- Niche Product Commands High Rental Rates: Genie® GS™-4047 Scissor Lift
- Genie Expands Support in Darwin with new Customer Service Centre
- Crane Access Leasing to the Hire Industry
- Mike Davis Report: Awards Confirm Genie is on the Right Track
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2015
- HRIA Convention Ignites Interest in the new Genie® Z™-33/18 Boom Lift