Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 14:46
Traditionally the Genie® GS™-90 line of scissor machines has been synonymous with ‘proportional’ (or variable) lowering speed.
This is set to change with the entire GS-69 line now in production with proportional lowering. This includes all DC, Bi-Energy, and IC models with Smartlink and Delta Tech control systems.
The modification to the GS-69 family was a direct result of customer feedback. Moreover the changes were only finalised after the Genie engineering team invested many months in finding a suitable solution, which will be integrated into new GS-69 machines, and those already operating in the field.
Retrofit kits will be available for purchase through the Genie Parts Department from the end of January 2015. The retrofit procedure takes about an hour for the first machine, and once a technician has some experience, it can be completed in as little as 20-30 minutes.
This solution will prove a welcome change for Genie customers globally, as it will enhance the performance of GS-69 machines, particularly the 40 foot models.
To find out more about the enhancement to the Genie GS-69 line call Tech Support 1800 331 660 or to order retrofit kits call Parts Department 1800 788 633.
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series