Genie Material Lifts Prominent in Major Perth Shopping Centre Revamp
Thursday 16 July 2015 @ 08:40
Commercial air-conditioning firm, Triple J Air, has successfully completed a major air-conditioning installation of Perth’s largest shopping centre, the newly refurbished Lakeside Joondalup, with the assistance of a number of Genie material lifts.
“We used the SLC™-18 and the SLC™-24 lift models to help us install the air-conditioning system as these machines are much better than the competition. They are more reliable and were critical to us completing the Lakeside Joondalup project on time,” John Snape, Co-owner of Triple J Air.
According to Snape, when the lifts required repairs and servicing, they were handed over to Access Service Australia (ASA), a preferred Genie service and repair provider.
“ASA did a great job servicing the machines, and we had them back in service fast.”
The Triple J Air service experience is not a one-off, which Genie recently recognised with the appointment of ASA as its exclusive distributor of its entire portable personal and material lifting range in Western Australia, New South Wales and ACT.
“The exclusive agreement is a win/win for both companies as it allows us to increase the footprint of our material lifts in WA, NSW and ACT, while ASA now offers an expanded range of services to its customers,” said Peter Stephens, Regional Sales Manager, SA/WA, Terex AWP.
Already, Triple J Air is taking advantage of the new agreement with an order to ASA for brand new SLC™-18 and the SLC™-24 lifters, the long term plan for Triple J Air is replace their entire current ageing stock for new Genie units.
“We’d like to extend our thanks to Mike Ashton and all his team at ASA for their help with the purchases of our new Genie duct lifters. We have always found ASA to be prompt and efficient with our company needs,” said Snape.
For a service oriented company such as ASA, the opportunity to distribute Genie lifts, is a significant new string to its bow, according to Paul Sharples, Director, Access Service Australia.
“Genie has a peerless record for delivering quality and reliability, as well as exceptional aftermarket service and backup,” he said.
- Access Hire SA Gives Online Portal Improvements the Thumbs up
- Genie Revs up Customers at HRIA Party
- Genie Material Lifts Prominent in Major Perth Shopping Centre Revamp
- Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift popular with Access Rentals Customers
- Niche Product Commands High Rental Rates: Genie® GS™-4047 Scissor Lift
- Genie Expands Support in Darwin with new Customer Service Centre
- Crane Access Leasing to the Hire Industry
- Mike Davis Report: Awards Confirm Genie is on the Right Track
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2015
- HRIA Convention Ignites Interest in the new Genie® Z™-33/18 Boom Lift