Genie Revs up Customers at HRIA Party
Thursday 16 July 2015 @ 09:15
At the Genie Customer Appreciation night, we have a tradition of whisking customers away to a secret destination. This year, it was the South Australian Aviation Museum, in Port Adelaide.
As guests enjoyed canapés and drinks outside, a Rolls-Royce Merlin V12 engine — the type used in the fabled Spitfires — roared to life. The hangar doors slid open and everyone piled into the museum, which displays iconic aircraft from Australia's aviation history.
Guests enjoyed jazz by the Big Ol' Bus Band, then over a delicious meal were entertained by Mat Verevis, from The Voice in 2014.
In his after-dinner speech, Brad Lawrence, General Manager of Terex AWP Australia, said, “At the show this year, we have on display a record number of new products designed to improve your bottom line.”
“I have never seen rental rates as low as they are now, even though most of our customers are reporting quite high utilization… Genie is committed to offering better value to help hire companies’ ROI.
“A focus for Genie has been on designing new and different products that provide unique working opportunities for your customers and have been commanding a higher rental rate.
“Genie also ensures your equipment is always out there working for you. We are committed to world-class parts fill rates and service support where and when you need it,” Mr Lawrence said.
A guest, Martin Foster, Force Corp’s State Sales Manager for South Australia, said afterwards, “Genie does these sort of nights really well. I always enjoy them, and I really enjoyed this one. It was a great night.”
- Access Hire SA Gives Online Portal Improvements the Thumbs up
- Genie Revs up Customers at HRIA Party
- Genie Material Lifts Prominent in Major Perth Shopping Centre Revamp
- Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift popular with Access Rentals Customers
- Niche Product Commands High Rental Rates: Genie® GS™-4047 Scissor Lift
- Genie Expands Support in Darwin with new Customer Service Centre
- Crane Access Leasing to the Hire Industry
- Mike Davis Report: Awards Confirm Genie is on the Right Track
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2015
- HRIA Convention Ignites Interest in the new Genie® Z™-33/18 Boom Lift