Genie stars at big USA show
Tuesday 07 April 2015 @ 11:40
Report by Mike Davis
Genie made an outstanding contribution to the American Rental Association’s annual show held in the jazz mecca of New Orleans in February.
The ARA Rental Show attracted 5,000 attendees with over 450 witnessing the spectacular Genie Telehandler 3-D Projection Show, which showcased the North American range of machines, including the new Genie® GTH-636 and the GTH-1256 telehandlers. Visit http://info.terex.com/gth to see the video highlights of this unique show.
Apart from the glitz and glamour of the light show, we exhibited a number of new products including the Genie® Z™-62/40 boom lift and Z™-33 boom lift. Both products will be on display at HRIA Adelaide Convention in April. The American Rental Association’s annual show is traditionally considered to be a major bellwether event, which provides a very strong indicator on the prospects for the American market over the coming year.
With the excitement and energy on display at the show, and particularly around the Genie exhibit, all the signs are pointing to 2015 being a strong year for the access equipment market in North America.
- New Genie Z™-62/40 Boom Lift Launched in Australia
- HRIA Convention 2015 - Genie launches record number of new products
- China Produces – Quality Genie Products And 50% Faster Lead Times For Aussie Customers
- Malcolm McIntosh Joins the Team as Quality, Training and Technical Support Manager
- Access Solutions expands with Help from Genie as Christchurch rebuilds
- EWPA addresses safety with secondary guarding demonstrations
- Access Hire Australia puts three Genie® SX-180 boom lifts to work in Darwin
- General Manager's Message - Winter 2015
- Genie stars at big USA show
- Genie service support goes round the clock
- Genie Service Managers and their direct contact details