HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
Tuesday 23 June 2015 @ 00:00
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Public Relations Contact: Anthony O’Brien
Phone: +61 411 578 818
BRISBANE, QLD (23 June, 2015) – Since the HRIA Convention in Adelaide in April, leading access equipment manufacturer Genie has seen strong customer interest in the four products it launched and prominently displayed at the event.
On display for the first time in Australia were the Genie® Z™-33/18, Z™-62/40 boom lifts, the GS-69 BE scissor lift, and the GTH-2506 telehandler, which all incorporate the latest technology.
The considerable reaction to the Z-33/18 and Z-62/40 boom lifts, which are available for sale in the third quarter of this year, translated into immediate customer orders at the convention.
The high level of interest in the Genie Z-33/18 boom lift was anticipated, according to Brad Lawrence, General Manager, Terex AWP Australia, because the compact, lightweight electric boom lift offers exceptional customer ROI.
“It is well-suited to applications on sensitive surfaces such as inside airports, shopping centres, theatres, even museums and galleries, in addition to routine outdoor maintenance tasks,” said Lawrence.
The Genie Z-62/40 articulating boom lift is a compact and hardworking unit that offers an outstanding working envelope, vertical and horizontal reach, manoeuvrability, and ease of use and servicing. Lawrence said, “The Genie Z-62/40 will help reduce rental companies’ inventory costs, because previously they would have needed to purchase a significantly larger and more expensive machine to achieve the extended reach and capabilities of this new model.”
“We were also very pleased with the extent of the customer interest in the GS-69 BE scissor lift, that is available now and the GTH-2506 telehandler that will hit the market in Q1 2016. Indeed orders are already flowing in for these machines,” said Lawrence.
The Genie GS-69 BE is the first Genie rough-terrain high-performance scissor lift with electric power and an onboard diesel engine to recharge the batteries. The “BE” in its name stands for “bi-energy.”
“This unique motive system enables the GS-69 BE lift to commence work outside on a greenfields site and recharge using the diesel engine, then move inside in DC electric mode, producing no emissions or engine noise, once the building is constructed,” said Lawrence.
“No longer do operators have to change machines — and end a contract with an equipment hire company — when the job moves from outside to inside stages. With this machine, it’s a case of being the ‘first on, last off’ the jobsite.”
Lightweight and compact, the Genie GTH-2506 telehandler is simple to transport to the jobsite and easy to manoeuvre once it’s there.
“The Genie GTH-2506 is ideal for outside work as well as jobs conducted inside multilevel carparks and buildings where no other telehandler can go,” said Lawrence.
“As part of our strategy of providing exceptional products to the market, it was great to show off four new Genie products at the national HRIA convention. The high number of new products on offer made for a very impressive Genie presence at the show.”
Genie was honoured with the award for best outdoor display. Demonstration rides on the Genie SX-180 boom lift also drew plenty of attention to the Genie exhibit and resulted in orders for four Genie SX-180 boom lifts, delivered within weeks of the HRIA Convention.
For more information about the Genie Z-33/18 and Z-62/40 boom lift, the GS-69 BE scissor lift and the GTH-2506 telehandler, contact Genie on 1800 788 633.
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts