HRIA Convention Ignites Interest in the new Genie® Z™-33/18 Boom Lift
Wednesday 15 July 2015 @ 16:16
The revolutionary new Genie® Z™-33/18 boom lift was one of the star attractions at the HRIA Convention in Adelaide in April, where it created great interest. This translated into orders at the show, and customer interest has been running high ever since. The new Z-boom lift will be available in the third quarter of the year.
Ben Haggett, Service Manager, Access Hire SA, who attended the HRIA Convention, says the Z-33/18 boom lift is an impressive addition to the Genie stable. “The Genie Fast Mast™ boom function is a great feature, which creates speedier descent times and allows operators to get back to their desired heights quicker,” he says. “It is also very light in weight and compact.”
Haggett predicts that the Z-33/18 boom will prove a winner with sign erectors, glass cleaners and construction workers, who are required to continuously ascend and descend to pick up bolts and tools.
The positive reception for the Genie Z-33/18 boom was anticipated, according to Brad Lawrence, General Manager, Terex AWP Australia, because it offers exceptional customer ROI.
“As the first entirely new compact, lightweight electric Genie Z-boom lift designed for both indoor and outdoor maintenance applications, its versatility is unrivalled,” says Lawrence.
The Genie Z-33/18 boom lift will be an advantage on jobsites where space is limited, thanks to its tight turning radius, while its non-marking solid rubber or multi-surface tyres, make it the perfect choice for use on polished floors.
“This unit is truly a new generation of Genie® booms. Distinguishing it from previous models, the new Z-33/18 boom lift includes the new Genie® product design to combine a fresh look and feel with improved ergonomic design features,” says Lawrence.
- Access Hire SA Gives Online Portal Improvements the Thumbs up
- Genie Revs up Customers at HRIA Party
- Genie Material Lifts Prominent in Major Perth Shopping Centre Revamp
- Genie® GS™-1932 scissor lift popular with Access Rentals Customers
- Niche Product Commands High Rental Rates: Genie® GS™-4047 Scissor Lift
- Genie Expands Support in Darwin with new Customer Service Centre
- Crane Access Leasing to the Hire Industry
- Mike Davis Report: Awards Confirm Genie is on the Right Track
- General Manager's Message - Spring 2015
- HRIA Convention Ignites Interest in the new Genie® Z™-33/18 Boom Lift