New Aluminium Distributor for Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia Stocks Up
Thursday 31 March 2016 @ 13:20
The recently-authorised dealer for the Genie range of aluminium equipment for Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia, Scott Spackman from SMS Access Sales Pty Ltd, is stocked up and ready to distribute after receiving a significant delivery of the material lifts.
The Genie lightweight, mobile material lifts and AWP access equipment, according to Spackman, have a wide range of uses but are most commonly used in the air-conditioning and construction industries for the lifting of materials and indoor access for maintenance.
“Scott took it upon himself to visit our U.S. manufacturing plants last year to see our range of material lifts being produced,” said David Greene, Regional Manager Sales, Victoria and Tasmania, Terex AWP. “He saw for himself the quality of the Genie range of material lifts and their potential. He has returned to Australia and submitted a major order direct to Genie.”
SMS Access Sales has acquired the full range material lifts and AWP access equipment offered by Genie including the GLs, SLAs, SLCs and gas hoists to on-sell to his customers. “I really like the fact that the lifts are manufactured in the U.S., which underpins their quality and reliability,” said Spackman, whose experience with the Genie range of aluminium products dates back to 2005. “The quality of the build of a Genie model, compared to those from other manufacturers, is another point of difference for me.”
Manoeuvrable yet strong
Apart from reliability, Spackman, who launched SMS Access Sales Pty Ltd in 2009, said that the Genie material lifts are able to hoist significant weight. “They’re light and manoeuvrable to use, yet can still lift decent weights, whether it’s a commercial air-conditioning unit or ducting or a steel beam,” he said.
“This is a great opportunity to expand my business and to sell the Genie aluminium range in Tasmania, South Australia and Victoria. Being aligned with Genie is certainly an important part of my business.”
Interested in any of our Hoists, Duct Lifters & Material Lifts?
- Genie 360 Support Product Feature: Genie Lift Pro – Machine Specific Operator Training
- Genie 360 Support Sets New Industry Benchmark for Customer Service
- General Manager's Message - Winter 2016
- Genie Clocks Up 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Lift Pro Prevention the Best Medicine Says UGL Kentz
- Genie Upgrades to New Victorian Location With Enhanced Heavy Maintenance Capabilities
- Genie Celebrates the First Local Sale of the Z-33/18 Boom Lift
- All West Plant Hire Expands with Genie
- GS-4047 Scissor Lift Proves its Worth in the Field for Uphire
- New Aluminium Distributor for Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia Stocks Up