New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 15:08
We’re pleased to announce the appointment of Kurt Kinder as the new Regional Sales Manager for QLD and PNG. Kurt took up the position on 12th January 2015, and takes over in this role from Brian Clifford, who has been promoted within Terex to Sales/Dealer Development Manager for Terex Utilities.
Kurt has had some 16 years experience in the commercial, industrial and construction sectors of the aerial work platforms sales and rental equipment industry. He also owned a rental equipment company for five years and well understands customers’ needs and how best to meet them.
Genie wishes Kurt well in his new role and is confident he will carry on the good work and service commitment to customers as his predecessor.
If you would like to contact Kurt, please call 07 3456 4444 or 0438 741 207,
or email email@example.com
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series