New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
Friday 27 February 2015 @ 00:00
BRISBANE, Qld (February 27, 2015) - Genie is pleased to announce the release of its revolutionary Z-33/18 boom lift in Australia.
The Genie Z-33/18 is the first entirely new compact, lightweight electric Z-boom lift designed for both indoor and outdoor maintenance applications and it will be on show at, and a highlight of, the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) Convention in Adelaide from the 28th to 30th April, 2015.
“This new versatile articulating Genie® boom lift model is well-suited to applications on sensitive surfaces such as inside airports, shopping centres, theatres, even museums and galleries – in addition to routine outdoor maintenance tasks,” said Kurt Kinder, Sales Manager QLD & PNG, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP).
The Z-33 boom lift is also an excellent machine for the rapidly growing warehousing sector, according to Kinder. “
It is a completely new Genie® model designed to offer a great combination of features and ‘up-and-over’ lift capabilities combined with powerful drive motors. The Genie Z-33/18 boom lift will help increase efficiency on jobsites where space is tight,” said Kinder.
The key features of the new boom lift include • Solid non-marking or multi-surface tyres, which makes it perfect for use on polished floors
- AC drive transmission powered by a low-consumption battery
- Tight inside turning radius with zero tail swing for excellent manoeuvrability
- Ability to drive at maximum height
- Plus the benefits of the Genie® FastMast™ boom system that shortens ground-to-top lifting time
- 48V DC 315 Ah battery power source leads to long lasting performance
The Genie Z-33/18 boom lift also features a compact 1.91 m (6 ft 3 in) wheelbase providing a gradeability of 30 percent, a working height of 11.84 m (38 ft 10 in), a horizontal reach of 5.56 m (18 ft, 3 in) and an up-and-over clearance of 4.34 m (14 ft 1 in). In addition to a 1.17 m (3 ft 10 in) wide by 0.76 m (2 ft 6 in) long platform, the platform supports weights of up to 199.6 kg (440 lbs).
“This unit is truly a new generation of Genie® boom lift that offers features and capabilities suited for customers in Australia,” said Kinder.
“Its high efficiency and excellent manoeuvrability allow it to meet the needs of a variety of lightweight application job sites.”
To make transport easier, this compact unit’s boom stows down to only 1.50 m (4 ft 11 in) in width and 4.17 m (13 ft 8 in) in length. Drive speed is an efficient 5.95 kph (3.7 mph).
In addition to easily accessible machine components, the new Genie Z-33/18 boom lift features mechanical switches that are conveniently protected within the boom to avoid damage.
Kinder said, “Distinguishing the next generation of Genie® products from previous models, the new Z-33/18 boom lift also includes the new Genie product design to combine a fresh new look and feel with improved ergonomic design features.”
This new Genie Z-33/18 articulating boom lift will be available in Australia in Quarter 3, 2015.
Media - For more information please contact:
Anthony O’Brien, Corpwrite Australia
Phone: 02 9460 9223/0411 578 818
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts