Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
Friday 03 July 2015 @ 00:00
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
3 July 2015
Public Relations Contact: Catherine Kerton
Phone: 07 3456 4444
Australia’s leading brand of access equipment, Genie, has today appointed service support leader, Access Service Australia (ASA), as the exclusive distributor of its aluminum lifting products in Western Australia and New South Wales.
“The exclusive agreement is a win/win for both companies as it allows us to increase the footprint of our material lifts in WA and NSW, while ASA now offers an expanded range of services to its customers,” said Peter Stephens, Regional Sales Manager, SA/WA, Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP).
“The distribution agreement with ASA means that it can take our aluminum products to market via a trusted new channel in NSW and WA.”
As part of the agreement, Access Service Australia has the rights to distribute the entire Genie® AWP Super Series range and Material Lifts, including the Genie Lift™, Load Lifter™, Superlift Contractor™, Superlift Advantage™ and Super Hoist™. Genie® Material Lifts, also known as duct lifts, are ideal for lifting and placing small pallets and bulky objects.
The Genie® AWP® Super Series, which includes the AWP-20S, AWP-25S, AWP-30S, AWP-36S and AWP-40S have consistently proven long-term industry favorites due to their ease of use, convenience and flexibility.
The decision to choose ASA to distribute Genie aluminum products is an obvious choice for Terex AWP, according to Mr Stephens.
“We have a longstanding history with ASA and have always found them to be a pleasure to work with,” he said. “ASA are also well aligned to our aluminum products and are already executing service work on the products range.”
The distribution agreement will enable service leader ASA to further expand into new markets.
“We’re primarily a service company and to enter this sales space selling the Genie aluminum products as an exclusive distributor is a massive string to our bow,” said Paul Sharples, Director, Access Service Australia. “Genie has a peerless record for delivering quality and reliability, as well as exceptional aftermarket service and backup.
“We are delighted that a globally-recognised and trusted brand in access equipment such as Genie has chosen ASA to distribute its aluminum product range. It represents a massive opportunity to provide our customers with the best products available globally.”
- Rental firms seek out equipment financing specialists as banks tighten lending
- New Genie® maintenance schedules slash costs by up to 25%
- New Genie distributor to build strong platform for aluminium products in NSW and ACT
- Annual customer event marks 50 years for Genie and the launch of Genie 360 Support
- Genie® 360 Support revolutionises AWP heavy maintenance
- UGL Kentz JV Trains 60 Operators with GenieR Lift ProT Machine Specific Operator Training
- ‘Genie 360 Support’ Revolutionises EWP Industry
- Genie Launches Next Generation Telehandlers
- Genie Celebrates 50 Years of “Building the Future”
- Genie Announces New Approach To Preventive Maintenance
- Genie Bolsters Aftermarket Service With Appointment Of New Customer Support Manager – Parts
- Genie Extends Super Boom Product Line With New Sx-150 Boom Lift
- Genie Rockets Customers Into Horsepower Heaven At HRIA Party
- Access Service Australia To Expand Genie® Aluminum Product Distribution In WA and NSW
- Genie Enhances Customer Parts Ordering With Online Portal Innovations
- HRIA Convention Ignites Customer Interest In Four New Genie® Products
- Genie announces the Australian release of its outstanding new Z™-62/40 articulating boom lift
- Terex AWP Extends Management Team with Key Appointments
- New Genie® Z™-33/18 boom to lift efficiencies in airports, theatres and shopping centres
- New Genie® Hybrid Scissor Lift series offers unmatched versatility and jobsite performance
- Genie® Operator Protection Systems in Australia
- Landmark moment for the Australian equipment hire industry
- Zero Harm Keeps the Best Team Healthy
- Genie Announces Organisational Changes
- Genie Dedicates 2014 to Service Excellence
- 50,000 Part Search Milestone
- Senior Appointments
- IPAF SUMMIT 2014 - Genie® SX-180 boom lift receives IAPA 2014 Product of the Year Award
- Genie wows Customers on the Gold Coast
- Genie SX-180 - The Most Popular Demonstration at The Show
- Genie Steals The Show at Hire14
- Genie Launches Giant Boom on Gold Coast at HIRE 14
- New Genie 180-Foot Boom Lift is a Capital Idea for Contractor Erecting Ferris Wheel
- Genie Leads The Way With On-Line Support Programs
- Genie - The Original Material Lifts
- Genie Launches Rugged Lighting Towers
- Genie wins the Association of Washington Business Manufacturing Excellence Award for innovation
- Genie® Equipment Excels In Mining Segment
- Two New Genie Scissors Redefine Access Options Indoor & Outdoor
- Genie unveils world's tallest self-propelled boom at Bauma 2013
- Redesigned GENIE® ZX-135/70 Articulating Boom Lift Offers Significant Improvements
- Wire Rope replacement Extended to 10 Years for Select Genie® Boom Lifts