Sydney-Based Botany Access Expands Into QLD as Brisbane Access
Wednesday 21 October 2015 @ 15:25
Botany Access, a family-owned and run business established in Sydney in 2001, has spread its wings and opened a Brisbane branch this year. With its new premises at Yatala, and a new name for the Queensland offshoot – Brisbane Access, the business is undergoing healthy growth.
David Wright, who was previously NSW service manager and has had some ten years with the company, has been appointed Qld state manager. He is backed up by Stephen Seal, who is the new head of Qld sales. Together they are spearheading the company’s move into Queensland.
Justin Brownbill, director and owner of Botany Access and Brisbane Access, is delighted with the company’s expansion north of the border. With enormous work opportunities in Qld he sees great potential for the Brisbane-based offshoot.
Already the new venture is looking healthy. For example, Brisbane Access has recently provided access equipment to the major redevelopment of Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast. It started with providing two Genie® S™-85 straight booms to the job, delivered in mid-September and early October, and this number is planned to increase to ten Genie booms working on the site in due course, Justin says.
This is a vote of confidence by Botany/Brisbane Access in Genie equipment. Justin likes it for the following reasons, saying Genie, “has reliability that’s second to none, always has stock availability, and has service backup that’s really well done – so going with Genie is a really good choice for us.”
Presently, Brisbane Access has about 80 access machines available for hire, with plans to grow the fleet to well over 200 units. The Genie S-85 boom is the highest reaching of all of them at this stage.
Looking to the future, Justin is optimistic about his Brisbane-based business. He sees plenty of potential which he and the Qld team plan to capitalise on by “offering great service – this is the way to build a business and to grow a quality clientele that’s a pleasure to deal with.”
We wish Justin and his team at Brisbane Access good luck, and it looks like they’re off to a flying start.
- Genie® GTH™-2506 Telehandler Will Take a Load Off Your Mind
- General Manager's Message - Summer 2015
- Mike Davis Report on the Asia Pacific Region - Summer 2015
- HRIA/EWPA Trade Night in Perth Attracts 100 Guests
- UpHire Becomes One of Australia’s Largest Suppliers of Genie® SX-180 Boom Lifts
- Sydney-Based Botany Access Expands Into QLD as Brisbane Access
- It’s All Fab with Genie Z-62/40 Boom Lift
- Genie® SX-180 Boom Teams Up with Terex Cranes at CICA Show
- Lifting and Access Gear Working Together to Get Jobs Done
- Mildura Cranes and Access Takes Delivery of Four New Genie Scissor Lifts