Terex Financial Services
Monday 16 February 2015 @ 15:16
Terex Financial Services (TFS) is a one-stop shop for effective financing solutions, including helping you manage cash flow and conserve working capital. TFS lets you build the fleet you want with competitive financing rates, as well as offering special lease and purchase options.
Adam Phillips, TFS Country Manager, says “We provide a cost-free service to remove the hassle of equipment financing and ensure that finance transactions are always completed in a timely manner”.
Adam added, “The popularity of TFS with Genie customers continues to grow. We had a big year in 2014, with a number of high profile customers coming on board – and we look forward to building on that in 2015". “I travel widely across Australia and New Zealand and am happy to discuss the benefits of Terex Financial Services with you in person”.
- Terex Financial Services
- Customer feedback reveals that Genie service training is a hit
- Genie technical support keeps its clients fleets on hire for longer
- New Genie Sales Manager for QLD and PNG
- Genie® GS-69 line now comes with proportional lowering
- Report on the Asia Pacific Region Autumn 2015
- General Manager's Message - Autumn 2015
- Quality products and aftermarket service are assets for ACT hire company
- Genie delivers first SX-180 boom lift to an Australian company
- Force improves ordering efficiencies by up to 20% with Genie online portal
- Save the date for the HRIA 2015 Convention Destination Success
- ARA Rental Show - in New Orleans February 2015
- Genie expands its customer support in Darwin as Inpex moves to next stage
- 'First on and last off' with the new Genie® GS-69BE hybrid scissor lift series