Z™-62/40 - Specifications
- Increased productivity without increased size
- Fully proportional control system
- Standard 2.44 m (8 ft) steel platform
- Zero tailswing
- Minimal “nose-swing” at the linkage, even while in the stowed position.
- Dual parallelogram linkage with Fast MastTM functionality
- Deutz 48 hp Stage 3A for EU engine
- Full time 4WD & active oscillating axle
- Commonality with the S-65, minimizing service parts counts and technician training.
- Easy to service hydrostatic 4WD versus axle based drive systems. Swing out engine tray for access to filters, starter and engine oil dipstick.
- Top applications: jobsites that require up and over access, tight areas requiring zero tail-swing & 4WS, unfinished construction sites requiring high performance RT capability.
Measurements Working height max.*: 20.87 m (67 ft 11 in) Platform height max.: 18.87 m (61 ft 11 in) Horizontal outreach max.: 12.47 m (40 ft 11 in) Up and over clearance: 8.13 m (26 ft 8 in) Height stowed: 2.56 m (8 ft 6 in) Length stowed (jib tucked under): 7.58 m (24 ft 10.5 in) Width: 2.49 m (8 ft 2 in) Wheelbase: 2.51 m (8 ft 3 in) Ground clearance - center: 0.37 m (1 ft 2.5 in)
Lift Capacity: 227 kg (500 lbs) Platform rotation: 160° Vertical jib rotation: 135° Turntable rotation: 360° continuous Turntable tailswing: zero Drive Speed (stowed): 4.8 km/h (3 mph) Gradeability 4x4 (stowed)**: 45% Turning radius (inside): 2.36 m (7 ft 9 in)
48 hp (35.79 kW) Deutz diesel Stage 3A 12 V DC auxiliary power
with rough terrain foam-filled 10,430 kg (23,000 lbs)